JNF works based on trust and transparency. This commitment is translated into the day-to-day relationship with our customers, employees and suppliers. The privacy and security of the data you entrust to us are a priority for us. It is our commitment to only collect, store, process, transmit or delete your personal data with transparency and that are essential to provide you with the best services. We will inform you of how we use your personal data and for what purposes with the guarantee that we collect, share and store your personal data with reference to the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data. When your personal data is collected, stored, processed, transmitted or deleted by other entities, we demand the same level of privacy and security. We want you to feel confident that your personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, and we take our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data with great seriousness and commitment. The use and protection of the Client's personal data under the responsibility of JNF comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679. Whenever you have any doubts about the use we make of your personal data, we will be available to help you through the email email@example.com
1.Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
The company responsible for the processing of personal data is the company J. Neves & Filhos - Comércio e Indústria de Ferragens, S.A., headquartered in Zona Industrial das Mimosas, Apartado 75, 4424-909 Gondomar (Portugal).
2. Personal data, holders of personal data and categories of personal data;
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The client, a natural person, to whom the data relates and who has entered into a contractual relationship with JNF. Data provided directly by the holder; data collected in the context of the relationship established with the holder of such data; personal data requested from the holder processed with his consent, namely identification and contact details, academic title, sex, date of birth, household information, professional status, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information (for example IBAN), as well as billing address and any other information you consider necessary to provide us. The processing of data includes, in particular, the registration, collection, consultation, adaptation, alteration, storage, destruction of data, among other operations, necessary for the execution, execution and management of the contract entered into with JNF; or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or if there is a legitimate interest.
3. How and why does JNF use my personal data?
Your personal data is collected and processed by JNF, only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this website, with a view to providing an excellent service during and after the experience of purchasing products. Personal data may be collected with the consent provided when the user registers on the website, when the data subject contracts, responds to a survey, exchanges electronic correspondence with the JNF and also:
• Loyalty program management - to facilitate your purchase process, we guarantee the attribution of program benefits and the management of your Customer account;
• Marketing and direct marketing - to inform you about news and offers that may be of interest to you;
• Transaction management - for issuing invoices for the acquisition of goods and services;
• Home delivery - so that we can deliver your purchases to your home;
• Customer support contacts - to be able to provide you with a support service, before, during and after the sale;
• Warranties and after-sales support - to allow you to access the repair services of the products you have purchased with a guarantee and to be able to proceed with their repair or replacement;
• Service management - in order to be able to provide you with the service you have hired, for example, alerts or requests for product stock availability.
• To remind you of products that you have placed in your cart on the website, but have not purchased;
• To help us identify you and the accounts you have with us;
• To manage and improve the website and the services we provide through the website;
• Adapt the content of our website to your needs and preferences;
• Manage the security of the website and the data collected through it;
• To prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of the law and other misuse of the Site and to apply our General Terms and Conditions;
• To resolve any doubts, correspondence, concerns or complaints that you have raised;
• For internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and problem solving;
• To notify you of changes to any element of the website;
• Provide you with information about other products and services that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or asked about;
• Evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to our customers;
• To deliver relevant advertising, for example, informational newsletter;
• Make suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
• To comply with applicable laws;
• Respond to judicial and government inquiries;
• Be in compliance with legal processes;
• Protect the rights or property of JNF.
4. How long does JNF keep my personal data?
The personal data collected are processed by JNF for the period necessary to achieve the defined purpose, or as required under any applicable contract or legislation, within a maximum period of 3 (three) years or, if applicable, the client exercises the right of opposition, right to be forgotten or withdraw your consent. When the maximum retention period defined above will end, we will send you a notification with the option of asking us to retain your personal data for an additional period, thereby preventing it from being deleted.
5. Who can JNF share my personal data with?
JNF may communicate your personal data:
A). To third party service providers of JNF, namely, companies involved in the process of purchasing and managing collections, transportation, storage, marketing and website hosting.
JNF resorts to subcontracting suitable service providers, who may process Customer data exclusively for the purposes established by JNF, complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules. These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question. When required by law, we may have to disclose your personal data to authorities or third parties, in which case our control over how your personal data is protected is limited.
6. How does JNF protect my personal data?
We protect your data by storing it on secure servers and using cyber security and organizational measures to protect your personal data and reduce the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, security of physical access to our data centers and security of access to information. However, we ask that you understand that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft does not occur. In cases where we have provided our customer with a password that allows access to restricted areas of the website, the customer is responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted through the website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. After we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies allow us to improve the performance and browsing experience of our users, making it possible to store and retrieve information about their browsing habits in order to personalize navigation according to their preferences. The cookies that JNF collects do not allow the user to be identified, they only store generic information, namely the form and / or place of access and the way in which the Websites are used. Cookies only retain information related to your preferences as a user. These are the types of Cookies we use at www.jnf.pt
A). Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the web page is abandoned, so there is no record on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze website traffic patterns. Session cookies allow you to improve the content and also the usability of the website.
B). Analysis cookies: Those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
C). Advertising cookies: Targeting and advertising cookies can be used to deliver personalized ads that are more relevant to the customer based on their interests. These cookies can collect very detailed information about your browsing habits through the website, such as products that the customer clicked or placed in your shopping cart.
These cookies allow us to personalize any direct marketing communication (for example, email) or to limit the number of times the Customer sees an ad or helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They also allow (or third-party advertising services we work with) to track customer actions online over time and across different websites or platforms to measure statistics for our marketing efforts and distribute electronic ads that may be more relevant to individual consumers and this will improve the overall consumer experience. If you prefer not to allow cookies, you have the possibility to disable cookies in the internet browser (browser) you use, but you should keep in mind that some web pages may not be displayed correctly. All navigation browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies by selecting advanced browser settings. Cookies can be configured in the "options" or "preferences" menu. You should, however, be aware that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from functioning correctly, and may partially or fully affect your navigation on the site.
8. How can I exercise my Personal Data Protection Rights?
The Client has the following rights in relation to his personal information:
• Access. The Customer has the right to access the data that we have.
• Rectification or elimination or “right to be forgotten”. The Client has the right to ask JNF to rectify or delete any personal data it holds about the client.
• Restriction. The Client has the right to restrict the use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, if the use of the information is illegal or if the use of the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we store it.
• Changing preferences. The Customer can change his data processing preferences at any time. For example, if the customer has given his consent for direct marketing, but has changed his mind, he can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in any communication received.
• Automated decision making. If the customer has any questions regarding our automated decision-making processes or their accuracy, he must notify us or change his preferences.
• Claims. If for any reason the Client is not satisfied with the way we handle his personal data, we ask you to contact JNF.
• To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If the customer requests the cancellation of the processing of his personal information for certain actions or if his personal information is deleted, it is necessary to facilitate the use of the Site or to allow us to provide a service (such as to manage his online account), the Customer may not be able to use the website or service as before. Without giving up, your right as a customer to oppose direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 5 working days for your order to be completed.
You also have the right to withdraw or change, at any time, the consent you have given us to use your personal data. The exercise of these rights is exceptional when your personal data is used to safeguard the public interest, namely in cases of detection and prevention of crimes. To exercise your personal data protection rights or whenever you have any questions about the use we make of your personal data, contact us via email email@example.com